When the weather changes, something light is called for. This little number was pulled together at the weekend. It can be a starter or main course. Actually, if you make it for small rounds of toast then it can even be a small canape with some drinks. It is that versatile and easy to make. The list of ingredients isn’t too long, and it is brought together very simply. However, it packs a lovely fresh and light taste. Perfect for spring into summer. This feeds four and the method is the simplest yet.
- Handful of cooked crayfish tails
- Handful of cooked prawns
- Handful of coriander finely chopped
- Clove of garlic peeled and finely chopped
- Tablespoon of mayonaise
- Half cucumber diced.
- one avocado diced
- Lightest squeeze of tomato puree and squeeze of a lemon.
- Salt and Pepper
Toast the bread and allow to cool, then butter.
- Put all the remaining ingredients into a bowl and gently combine. Season to taste.
- Plate onto the cool toast and serve.